My 2011 WRX - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 150

This is a discussion on My 2011 WRX within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Damn Samn...looks good! I like the black on black....

  1. #46
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,770
    Damn Samn...looks good! I like the black on black.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #47
    Registered User SRTSamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Damn Samn...looks good! I like the black on black.
    Thanks! I almost went gun metal, but all the cars have black wheels. I can't not get black wheels!

    Quote Originally Posted by lokey
    Looking good bro...now get some balls and take that front tag off!
    Brother I tried. 3 stops in 1 month. the last one a ticket. My excuse generally was, "OH it must of fallen off..." but the last time I had the KB lic. plate delete which in turn resulted in a ticket. Those bastard LEOs.

    Which reminds me, I have a court date coming up I'm REALLY looking forward to. Hit me with Lidar in a 35 in the RS4 but gave me the distance from where he was to where I was caught. And his math was WAY off.
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

  4. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Akron Oh
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by starkall View Post
    Same here, powerball winner though. :-)
    Please tell me your joking.

  5. #49
    Registered User starkall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    Please tell me your joking.
    It has been going to many good causes! I live in a $100k house, have a 10 sti, and a 11 wrx hatch, my Gf has a 11 Hyundai Lol that's what she wanted so it has not changed me at all. I work for a good friend of mine in his machine shop playing on cnc lathes and mills all day. I could be driving what ever I want or living in a $5 million house if I wanted but I really don't see the point in material things or spending money foolishly. I like helping people more than anything. I really just like living normal life. Trust me, it's easier that way. You'll be surprised how many new friends you gain once you come into some money. My family is what matters most, I really don't care about money and I do believe in earning your way through life. My girlfriend is an avid yoga enthusiast and lives the life style as well so she has a pretty great influence on me and to as what's important in life. She'd be rather pissed if I pulled in the driveway with a new Ferrari 458, but trust me I really want it and have been eye balling it. Lol The main thing is you can not let the money make you who you are otherwise you will be a very disliked person by most. Ok, I'm done now :-)

  6. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Akron Oh
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by starkall View Post
    It has been going to many good causes! I live in a $100k house, have a 10 sti, and a 11 wrx hatch, my Gf has a 11 Hyundai Lol that's what she wanted so it has not changed me at all. I work for a good friend of mine in his machine shop playing on cnc lathes and mills all day. I could be driving what ever I want or living in a $5 million house if I wanted but I really don't see the point in material things or spending money foolishly. I like helping people more than anything. I really just like living normal life. Trust me, it's easier that way. You'll be surprised how many new friends you gain once you come into some money. My family is what matters most, I really don't care about money and I do believe in earning your way through life. My girlfriend is an avid yoga enthusiast and lives the life style as well so she has a pretty great influence on me and to as what's important in life. She'd be rather pissed if I pulled in the driveway with a new Ferrari 458, but trust me I really want it and have been eye balling it. Lol The main thing is you can not let the money make you who you are otherwise you will be a very disliked person by most. Ok, I'm done now :-)
    damn. wow. id love to help everyone like family but i might just be the unluckyest person ever. at least your not these fools on "how the lottery changed my life" blowing every dime. funny thing is the people that won a million and the people that one 40 million all have the same stuff! not to smart for the 1 million's!
    Last edited by synolimit; 01-26-2012 at 02:56 PM.

  7. #51
    The Member michaelwfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    3,533
    I Support ClubWRX
    I agree...if I ever won a large sum of money I would live almost the same as I do now. I would still work and just buy a decent house and a few "nicer" cars. No point to waste all the money.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

    My "Build" Thread!

    2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

  8. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Akron Oh
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    I agree...if I ever won a large sum of money I would live almost the same as I do now. I would still work and just buy a decent house and a few "nicer" cars. No point to waste all the money.
    I'd buy a house I could live in, clean, use it all but it might be expensive because of location! I'm out of Ohio once I graduate! (ps starting college again at almost 30 blows!)

  9. #53
    Registered User starkall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    522
    Having nicer stuff than the person next to you doesn't make you a better person. Ya it's fun to have cool toys and exotic cars buts it's not something that is going to make my life any better. I grew up with almost nothing and am proud to say that everything I have I can afford with my current job. I love exotic cars, but I just don't want to be that guy. If anything I have been trying to talk my Gf into letting me get a older Porsche or older Ferrari and use it for a track car and do some lower level racing with my dad. I'm just very fortunate for mine and my family's health, and the ability to spend time together.

  10. #54
    Registered User SRTSamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    I'd buy a house I could live in, clean, use it all but it might be expensive because of location! I'm out of Ohio once I graduate! (ps starting college again at almost 30 blows!)
    Yeah but it's the right thing to do


    I haven't changed my life much. But my wealth came over a few years. Our first year of marriage we lived off of 15k a year! That was 7 years ago. I now still live in a moderately sized home, 3300 sq ft, but we have plans to buy another not too much bigger. We are also looking into a moderately sized lake home close by (smith mountain lake) but I do spend money on cars. Haha
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

  11. #55
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,770
    Damn and I can't even scrape together enough money to pay for a timing belt service
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  12. #56
    Registered User SRTSamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Damn and I can't even scrape together enough money to pay for a timing belt service
    But youre happy? I didn't mean my post in any way like "look what I Have" I was reiterating, happiness is important!
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

  13. #57
    Registered User SRTSamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    719
    With the new LED blinkers from fastwrx

    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

  14. #58
    Registered User starkall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    522
    Looks great

  15. #59
    Gold Member lokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Crofton, MD
    Posts
    2,177
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SRTSamb View Post
    With the new LED blinkers from fastwrx

    First and foremost, thank you for bringing the topic back to your car. ;-) Okay, so you've just inspired me to get LEDs for the turn signals/ That looks great...yet tasteful, which is equally important. As for the tag, sorry for your luck. MD doesn't give a rats ass apparently, and I love it! Over a year, not a word.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

    Greg

    Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

  16. #60
    Moderator rage-wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yonkers/NYC
    Posts
    10,793
    I Support ClubWRX
    May be my next mod too.

    which of the two did you get?

    http://fastwrx.com/coledtusibu.html
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 01-26-2012 at 06:23 PM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

    The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread


    Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •