Subaru WRX Forum banner

My 2011 WRX

21K views 149 replies 24 participants last post by  SD_GR 
#1 ·
I just need a space where I can document all that's been done with photos. Why not here. I don't expect anyone to follow/subscribe but will be nice for me to document. Plus will be nice to have this list years from now!

#112 ·
Lol...so I assume you have the matching front lip that provides equal downforce on the front end as well? And you have the smooth underbody so that you really stick to the road? :rotfl: GTFO with that erector set.

#120 ·
well on the 11 STI,the stock wing creates enough downforce to keep the car steady on the road at speeds exceding 140 mph.

We will never know at what speed this wing stabilizes the car unless the OP does some windtunnel testing.

#126 ·
I just like the fact that he bought parts thinking he would gain something out of it when he most likely will not.

#129 ·
That's another 20hp you can gain in aero mods!

+1. I'll find solstice in that.
Unless an entire kit is designed to work together and you have ALL the components it's nothing more than a compensation mechanism. It also draws a lot of ricer attention.

#144 ·
This seems like thread to get some answers lol i bought the cluster but not sure what gauges to get I've seen the defi and the aem and prosport but which ones are the best I've seen someone say the defi isn't accurate I know everyone here has different ones would like feedback on them all I was leaning toward prosport

#145 ·
Prosports are the cheapest ones...I like em (had a few myself), though a lot of people don't. Defis are good, but you pay for them. Same with AEM.

#148 ·
I thinks it's courtesy of freetranslation.com..

looks (reads) like some of my Google Voice translations of voicemails..

#150 ·
Subaru sells cars, tasteless or not. They would put a mast and sail on it if it sold cars. It is only through rejection of kitsch and tastelessness, with wallets and voices, that we can hope to
preserve aesthetics and style. Just say no.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.