Subaru WRX Forum banner

My 2011 WRX

21K views 149 replies 24 participants last post by  SD_GR 
#1 ·
I just need a space where I can document all that's been done with photos. Why not here. I don't expect anyone to follow/subscribe but will be nice for me to document. Plus will be nice to have this list years from now!

#43 ·
Very nice! I'm in the office right now just thinking how dirty my car has been for past couple months...

#47 ·
Thanks! I almost went gun metal, but all the cars have black wheels. I can't not get black wheels!

lokey said:
Looking good bro...now get some balls and take that front tag off! :p
Brother I tried. 3 stops in 1 month. the last one a ticket. My excuse generally was, "OH it must of fallen off..." but the last time I had the KB lic. plate delete which in turn resulted in a ticket. Those bastard LEOs.

Which reminds me, I have a court date coming up I'm REALLY looking forward to. Hit me with Lidar in a 35 in the RS4 but gave me the distance from where he was to where I was caught. And his math was WAY off.

#53 ·
Having nicer stuff than the person next to you doesn't make you a better person. Ya it's fun to have cool toys and exotic cars buts it's not something that is going to make my life any better. I grew up with almost nothing and am proud to say that everything I have I can afford with my current job. I love exotic cars, but I just don't want to be that guy. If anything I have been trying to talk my Gf into letting me get a older Porsche or older Ferrari and use it for a track car and do some lower level racing with my dad. I'm just very fortunate for mine and my family's health, and the ability to spend time together.

#61 ·
If you really did hit the power ball that's awesome you think that way. How long ago did that happen? I couldn't imagine looking at all the different cars around the world knowing you could buy one if you wanted. Personally, I'd drive an STi for my dd but have something pretty sweet for the nice days!

#55 ·
Damn and I can't even scrape together enough money to pay for a timing belt service :sadwave:

#59 ·
First and foremost, thank you for bringing the topic back to your car. ;-) Okay, so you've just inspired me to get LEDs for the turn signals/ That looks great...yet tasteful, which is equally important. As for the tag, sorry for your luck. MD doesn't give a rats ass apparently, and I love it! Over a year, not a word.

#76 ·
Nice man. I've gotta say the engine/tranny mount combo was awesome. More so the engine mounts. Not as much noise as I'd expect. A LOT of engine feel/vibration at higher RPMs. Really helped out the shifter bushings as well actually. Not sure why - balanced the tranny mount out I guess.

Nice car =)

#81 ·
The install was SUPER easy

I was taking everything a part when the UPS guy showed at 4. I took 5 minutes to look at the direction and was like WTF these are terrible. 20 minutes and I had it wired like I wanted.

I had everything installed and back together in less than 1 hour. Anybody considering this, DO IT. For and finish is great. Gauge install is easier than it looks.

#88 ·
Aaaassctually... Went and bought a new battery. And discovered two funny things.

1. Gague still reads 8.0-9.5 I tested it too and it read around 11

But if I turn my lights off it jumps up.

2. Boost gauge works great - except if I turn my headlights on, and my interior lighting all the way up, it only reads to 16psi. If I dim it by one "click" it reads fine. WTF

#94 ·
#98 ·
That is odd behavior...I tapped the clock and had no issues at all.

#99 ·
The weird one is the boost gauge. That if the headlights are on and the interior switch not dimmed it stops reading boost at 16psi. But dimmed it hits 20 all day

#101 ·
I'll get I worked out here in a bit... Or ill push my car off a cliff. Nobody beats me. NOBODY.

Well... nothing beats me.

What I mean is, not any one person or any one thing will beat me.

NOBODY OR ANY ONE THING BEATS ME.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.