I figured it's time to finally get a build thread going to keep track of my progress and keep myself motivated to get work done to the car. It is officially no longer my DD, so I've decided to start driving it like it's meant to be. With a few autox events under my belt, I'm going to start getting more prepared for next season in ESP and to start doing some HPDE's. So as she sits now:
2004 WRX wagon - World Rally Blue
EJ255 w/ intake AVCS disabled
SPT Short Ram Intake w/ AEM Dryflow filter
Perrin Turbo Inlet
TGV Delete and Coated
Intake Manifold P&P and Coated
GrimmSpeed Ported and Coated Exhaust Manifold
GrimmSpeed 3mm Phenolic Spacers
TurboXS TMIC w/ DEI Cool Tape
Boomba Fuel Rails (AN Bling)
Walbro 255lph FP
Tanabe Downpipe (Heat Wrapped)
Mishimoto Radiator Hoses
Lightweight (Motorcycle) Battery
Tons of Heat Wrap
JRZ RS1's - 12k front 11k rear springs w/ helpers
MSI Motorsports Front Camber/Caster plates
Rear Camber bolts
MSI Rear Lateral Links
TiC Rear Lateral Link RACE Bushings
TiC Rear Trailing Arm RACE Bushings
Eibach 22mm Rear Swaybar & Endlinks
Perrin 25mm Front Swaybar & Endlinks
Custom Alignment (using my eyes)
Carbonetic 1.5 Way Rear Differential
Exedy Stg 1 Clutch
ACT Lightweight Flywheel
Kartboy Front Shifter Bushings
Kartboy Rear Outrigger Bushings
Kartboy Rear Differential Bushings
Front - Brembo's off an 04' STi
Rear - Subaru 2 pots off an 07' wrx
Kartboy Rear Brake Caliper Adapter
BF Goodrich Stainless Steel Lines
ATE Superblue fluid
17x8" Rota Torque +48 in Flat Black with 235/40/17 Star Specs
18x8" MB Motorsports +45 in Silver with 245/35/18 Hoosier A6's
18x9.5" Enkei PF01 +45 in Silver with 275/35/18 Hoosier A6's
STRI Boost Gauge
STRI Oil Pressure Gauge
Innovative Motorsports Wideband O2
Pillarless Front Grill Mod
De-ambered and Painted Headlights
20% Tint All Around
Waiting to be installed...
06' WRX TR front aluminum control arms. Need to pick up some sedan axle's.
On going Plans:
- ARP Wheel studs, because I feel like I should after using an impact wrench on the lugs multiple times a month Waiting for bearings to need replacing
- New front brake pads
- master cylinder brace Done!
- New-to-me Hoosier A6's for next year (unless I pony up for some BFG g-Force R1-S's) waiting to figure out the wheel situation...
- Put water/oil temp gauges where my radio was (already have the mount made up!) waiting...
- Change the read diff/trans fluid, see what kinda shape the rear diff is in, possibly replace (cheap, why not?) Done!
- Rear strut tower bar, see if it changes anything, not sure that it will waiting...
- 1 Way LSD Front Diff
- Rear Camber Plates
- Racing Seats and Steering Wheel
- Maybe Fender flares. Because never enough tire.