Irvin787878's TR Build Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Irvin787878's TR Build Thread within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well done. The wheels look professionally done and the bronze works great with that color. I'm a fan! Lights look ...

Vez
    Well done. The wheels look professionally done and the bronze works great with that color. I'm a fan! Lights look great, too!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

+1...good job on the wheels and great job on the headlights!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    Just a note, are those tires assymetrical instead of directional? If just noted as outside without a clear arrow... It will look like two of them are backwards.

The stock sti dunlops and my re11s are like that. Annoys me to no end. Can rotate them in an X though at least :-).

Or they are directional and I'm dumb.
    I really dont know that much about tires. To me if they say outside that should be out in my book. I could be way off I dont know. I looked at them and I dont see actuall directional/rotation arrows like on the BFG's on my summer wheels. I took a pic of the tread pattern so you could maybe tell me.
    I took a pic at an angle so you could see the outside of the rim. The one on the left says inside on it and on the right outside. The tread is different.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    Well done. The wheels look professionally done and the bronze works great with that color. I'm a fan! Lights look great, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    +1...good job on the wheels and great job on the headlights!
    Thanks alot guys. I cant wait to put the wheels on to get a final look. I am waiting to get some black lugs for them. I love the headlights and am really happy with how they turned out.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah two of the wheels show "Inside" on the outside. I do believe they are mounted backwards on those wheels. Wouldn't hurt to take them to a TireRack or Discount Tire to be verified and fixed if needed.

Good eye Brandon.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123