My 2011 Stage 2 Update - Page 8
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2011 Stage 2 Update within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; 0? That is incredible!!!...

I Support ClubWRX
    $850? That is incredible!!!
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    $850? That is incredible!!!
    I know...nuts isn't it?! I still have to strip the rears. It's a lot of work but I am getting the exact look I want for an incredible price. Can't argue with that.

Some proper pictures now that the car is clean and out of the driveway.

Roof rack is off for now until my back heals so I can get back on the bike and the rears will be on and matching within a week or so.

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good, man!
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob | KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 | 24mm Whiteline Front Sway & 22mm Rear | Kartboy Front & Rear Endlinks | Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Blue Prova Rearview

Sexy

Damn, I don't know how I haven't seen this thread before. I love your car and enjoyed the 8-page read. Thanks for posting everything!

Not sure I saw this ask or you mention it, but which model gauges are those? I love how they look and the Prosport EVO's I have in now I'm getting bored with and I love your look. I have the SMY cluster too and hate how expensive it is...but man is it worth it once you have it in.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by anxiouz View Post
    Damn, I don't know how I haven't seen this thread before. I love your car and enjoyed the 8-page read. Thanks for posting everything!

Not sure I saw this ask or you mention it, but which model gauges are those? I love how they look and the Prosport EVO's I have in now I'm getting bored with and I love your look. I have the SMY cluster too and hate how expensive it is...but man is it worth it once you have it in.
    Prosport premium white needle. They were designed to match our interiors and they are pretty close. I kind of wish I had gone with the Halo's now though...

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Nice work on your WRX! You have done a really classy job thus far. Very clean! I am interested in the GTWORX RCE/Bilstein kit that you installed. How difficult was the install? Any tricky, less straightforward points to consider?
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

I Support ClubWRX
    I am really surprised those wheels were xxr's.. I was a fan of those. I love the kit, is it chargespeed bottomline?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by tacomaboy138 View Post
    Nice work on your WRX! You have done a really classy job thus far. Very clean! I am interested in the GTWORX RCE/Bilstein kit that you installed. How difficult was the install? Any tricky, less straightforward points to consider?
    Pretty easy actually. The hardest part was getting the nut in and out on the top hats. I had to use Vice Grips and a socket.

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    I am really surprised those wheels were xxr's.. I was a fan of those. I love the kit, is it chargespeed bottomline?
    The ones in the brake pictures are actually the new Work 11R's that just went on. I sold off the XXR's. The front lip is the STI lip and the side skirts are Bayson R replicas of the Chargespeed kit. I just can't bring myself to spend the money on Chargespeed when I know it is going to get abused on mountain runs and mountain bike trips.

Installed one of the Sparco Milano's today. The blackish gray Alcantara looks pretty good, but the other seat is off at JPM Coachworks to get some custom work done. Once that seat is done...we'll do this one as well, so this look is temporary. :devil:

I want them seats so bad

A better shot of the Sparco Milano before the custom work is done to it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post
    A better shot of the Sparco Milano before the custom work is done to it.

Just being honest, hopefully appreciated - I was a big fan of everything you've done till now, especially the work you've just done to resurrect those brembos. I just think the Sparcos are bit 'over the top' for my taste (also considering your mod level). Again, just my humble opinion.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    Just being honest, hopefully appreciated - I was a big fan of everything you've done till now, especially the work you've just done to resurrect those brembos. I just think the Sparcos are bit 'over the top' for my taste (also considering your mod level). Again, just my humble opinion.
    I appreciate your opinion. Not everything will be for everyone.

The main reason behind doing the seats was actually difficulty I am having with issues in my lower back. The stock seats provide basically zero lumbar support and these Sparco's have an adjustable lumbar. The stock seats were just killing me on longer drives...especially in the mountains where I felt like my core was having to strain too much to keep my body in the seat. These feel much better already. I just wish Subaru would give us the Recaro option so I could have just ordered that from the start! That said...once JPM gets finished doing the custom work to the seats...they are going to flow much better with the interior.

Also...the modding isn't done yet and some track days are in the works.