My 2011 Stage 2 Update - Page 19
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2011 Stage 2 Update within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Did you upgrade your brake booster to an STi? If not, do so good sir....

I Support ClubWRX
    Did you upgrade your brake booster to an STi? If not, do so good sir.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

11R in 5x100

where did you pick up and what price for the 11R in 18x9.5 +38 in 5x100 (I'm only seeing 5x114 on sites)?

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    Did you upgrade your brake booster to an STi? If not, do so good sir.
    I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by lechocolatemoose View Post
    where did you pick up and what price for the 11R in 18x9.5 +38 in 5x100 (I'm only seeing 5x114 on sites)?
    Call up Mark at RavSpec. He'll get you taken care of.

Update.

We didn't have time to finish on the dyno after I did the break-in for 3 days. There was only one other tune scheduled for the day and the car bought the car used. It ended up having the grounds all screwed up and the wrong fuel pump in it so it took FOREVER. By the time we got mine on, we only had a little bit of time to work with it. We ended the day at 406/390.

Leaving the shop. I had a green arrow to turn left (and the lights were green on my side for straight). The guy on the opposite side stopped at his red light then turned right on red right into me. Damaged the hell out of the passenger side of my car. Luckily, it appears to just be the door and fender since he was in a Toyota Sequoia. Should be an easy fix that just looks really bad. He didn't hit the wheel or anything below about half way down the door. Just really frustrated…

A wrecked car didn't keep me away from Caffeine and Octane...

After 2 weeks of the guy trying to lie to his insurance company, they finally admitted 100% fault. It wasn't really the insurance companies fault for it taking so long. People should just tell the truth and move on with their lives. Poor girl. At least she is in great hands at WagenWerks in Roswell, GA.

Quick cell phone shot.

I thought I would give you guys an update on how things are going. Insurance approved the add ons so work on the car will finally start next week. I am taking this opportunity to do some work to the car so there will be quite a few changes coming out. I might as well do it while it is already in there taken apart! I am paying the extra BTW so this is completely legit and not trying to screw the insurance company. I don't personally believe in doing that.

I'll leave most of the details for when it gets out, but one of the things that is getting don e is a complete revamp of the 3 way active front stage. Here is a diagram of the new setup.

The new tweeter and midrange will be replacing this current setup in my pillars.

Waooo Man Im so sorry.

Thx man, I'll give him a call. So sorry to hear about the car. May she have a speedy recovery.

What sideskirts do you have on? And would they fit the sedan?

Sorry to hear about your car. Hopefully she's up an running soon!
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX (Premium) | EFI Logics Tuned Stage 3 | Cobb SF CAI | Invidia EL Race Header | Cobb Catted Downpipe | Borla CBE | PW TMIC | Grimmspeed EBCS | Grimmspeed AOS | DW 65C Fuel Pump | Grimmspeed Light Weight Pulley | SPT Short Shifter | JNA Front Lip | EPIC Performance Springs | SMY Cluster w/ Boost & Oil Pressure

I Support ClubWRX
    That sucks.

Ironically, Sequoia hits race car never makes headlines.

Fat-fingered on Forum Runner for Android
    * * COMPLETE PART-OUT STARTS FRIDAY, AUG 1, 2014. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Thanks guys. This has been a complete pain in the ass but the car is going to come out really turning heads. I am looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance1218 View Post
    What sideskirts do you have on? And would they fit the sedan?
    ChargeSpeed. They should.

Good, God. What a brilliantly executed WRX. Asbolutely love the direction you took with yours. I am picking up my 2013 WRX Hatch next weekend and planned on taking a similar direction. Looking forward to future updates!

One of the major downsides of having your car out of commission this long is that it just gives you more time to sit and think about what else you want to do to it. This is just the little stuff and not even all of it...

The new midbass drivers (Peerless SLS) and tweeters (LPG 26NA) came in. HFS they are huge!!! I am going to have to beef up my door and surrounding area rattle protection for these babies. My doors are already sealed and lined with Dynamat...but that isn't going to be enough with this excursion. I am going to have to break out the modeling clay and go to town on the car. The new midrange 4" drivers will be here on Saturday.

Just received a photo to my phone. S$&t is about to get real. So stoked. Classic Livery of Atlanta FTW.

Calipers are back from thepowdercoater.com.

What year are those calipers off of? And I'm assuming those are DBA 4000s?
    Boost. It does a body good.

2011 WRB Premium WRX Stage 1 - Cobb AP - Cobb SRI - GrimmSpeed MCB - SMY ClusterMaker Dual Gauge Pod with Prosport Halo Boost and Oil Pressure gauges - Cusco F/R STB - JVC Navi Head Unit - Whiteline 24mm FSB/22mm RSB - Kartboy Endlinks - Kartboy STS + Bushings - 35% tint

I Support ClubWRX

My 2011 Stage 2 Update

Quote Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post
    Calipers are back from thepowdercoater.com.

Those look excellent. Can't wait to see them on the car once it's all fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

My 2011 Stage 2 Update

Quote Originally Posted by ForsaknFrntman View Post
    What year are those calipers off of? And I'm assuming those are DBA 4000s?
    07 STI. And yes on the DBA 4000's. I had 5000's before but didn't feel like spending that kind of money on rotors again. Even just replacement rings were more than the 4000's.