My 2011 Stage 2 Update - Page 14
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2011 Stage 2 Update within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Today was a good day to say the least. Final 93 pump tune is on the car and it is ...

Today was a good day to say the least. Final 93 pump tune is on the car and it is pretty strong. Doug at TopSpeed Motorsports did work.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice tune!!! I'm wanting to upgrade the turbo on my 11 wrx. I'm currently sitting at 345whp and 390 tq on e85 with stock turbo. But I want more power now. Lol

What are you at for boost, I'm at 24psi on the stock turbo with my e85 tune.

Quote Originally Posted by starkall View Post
    Nice tune!!! I'm wanting to upgrade the turbo on my 11 wrx. I'm currently sitting at 345whp and 390 tq on e85 with stock turbo. But I want more power now. Lol
    e85 would be insane on this build. I was going to tune for it but we have 2 pumps in Atlanta. If it was more readily available, I'd be all over it.

20.5 tapering to 19

Damn, ya that would make nice power on e85! Here in Minnesota there's e85 at almost every station it seems. Lol

we barely have any in WA... i would want to go e85 myself. :/

Quote Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post
    Today was a good day to say the least. Final 93 pump tune is on the car and it is pretty strong. Doug at TopSpeed Motorsports did work.
    I didn't have the patience to read through the thread to see your complete mod list, but obviously with those numbers your car isn't a stage 2 like the thread title says! What's the full most list and what brand of dyno is that?

What are you at for boost, I'm at 24psi on the stock turbo with my e85 tune.
    What mods are you at to make those numbers? And what kind of dyno? Those numbers sound really high for the stock turbo even on e85! I'm assuming you have a fuel pump and injectors to supply enough fuel for that much boost right?
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    I didn't have the patience to read through the thread to see your complete mod list, but obviously with those numbers your car isn't a stage 2 like the thread title says! What's the full most list and what brand of dyno is that?
    It's won't let me change the title.

Power/Engine
    Custom Dyno Tune by TopSpeed in Alpharetta, GA (Dynojet)
    Blouch Dominator 1.5XT-R Turbo
    Aeromotive 340 Fuel Pump
    ID 1000 Injectors
    STI Intake Manifold
    Borla UEL Header
    Invidia Up Pipe
    Perrin Front Mount Intercooler
    Perrin Cold Air Intake
    Grimmspeed Phenolic Intake Manifold Spacers
    Grimmspeed EBCS
    Tial QR Recirculating BOV
    Cobb AccessPort
    GReddy SP Elite Catback Exhaust
    Invidia Catted Down Pipe

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post

What mods are you at to make those numbers? And what kind of dyno? Those numbers sound really high for the stock turbo even on e85! I'm assuming you have a fuel pump and injectors to supply enough fuel for that much boost right?
    FIC 775cc inj and DW 65c pump, on a mustang dyno.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by starkall

FIC 775cc inj and DW 65c pump, on a mustang dyno.
    idc? 775 seems a bit small for e85....

Sent from my Android using Forum Runner
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Even for a Mustang dyno those numbers sound really high...
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Dyno jet reads the highest dont they and dynapacks, it made 305hp and 325tq on 93oct. Cobb intake, invidia catless dp, n1 race exhaust, grimmspeed ebcs, fms tmic, GFB bpv, grimmspeed AOS, FIC 775cc inj, and DW 65c pump.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by starkall
    Dyno jet reads the highest dont they and dynapacks, it made 305hp and 325tq on 93oct. Cobb intake, invidia catless dp, n1 race exhaust, grimmspeed ebcs, fms tmic, GFB bpv, grimmspeed AOS, FIC 775cc inj, and DW 65c pump.
    Depends. Mustang and Dyno Dynamics can have a correction factor applied to make them read higher. In stock form, they typically read lower. What did you put down stock?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Never had the chance to do a stock pull. But I know some other wrx's did about 225hp and 235tq in that area. I'll see if he can email a printout to me. I know a guy that has about the same mods I do and his car put down 353hp and 408tq on a dyno jet. We are at about 1200ft elevation.

JPM Coachworks is more addictive than crack. You start off with a shift boot...then all of the sudden...

Teaser shot from Alex at JPM...I get to see the car later today. So stoked...

This is the first stage of the process. The Sparco seats are going to be done to match the scheme now that we know what the of the interior is going to look like next week. I get to go see the car in a couple of hours. So stoked.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.