My 2011 STI - Page 18
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2011 STI within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So what are your wheel specs? They look perfect. Come Winter, I'll be looking for some new wheels/tires for my ...

So what are your wheel specs? They look perfect. Come Winter, I'll be looking for some new wheels/tires for my 2012 WRX.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How do you find the spool difference for front mount against top mount? thanks

also I might have missed this or even asked you before what what kind of hood is that? Varis? and Id also like to know thw wheel specs
    2012 ISM WRX STI
    281WHP 309WTQ Stage2
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...-gr-sedan.html
    2010 OB Ralliart

Quote Originally Posted by nykid4202002 View Post
    Is your front tire in the second pic on wrong
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    How do you like your Thule rack? I am looking to get one for and get mounts for my bike and snowboard. Great looking sti btw.

I love it!!!! It only takes a few minutes to put on or take off and its can carry way more then the oem rack!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sjcurtis View Post
    I love it!!!! It only takes a few minutes to put on or take off and its can carry way more then the oem rack!!!
    Thule racks are where its at. I had one for a long time and they are the best by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    So what are your wheel specs? They look perfect. Come Winter, I'll be looking for some new wheels/tires for my 2012 WRX.
    The wheel specs are 18X9.5 38et 275/35/18 and the fenders are rolled flat and the rear was pulled a little. I had 18x9.5 44et with 265/35/18 and I just had to do a slight fender roll in the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by evans609 View Post
    How do you find the spool difference for front mount against top mount? thanks

also I might have missed this or even asked you before what what kind of hood is that? Varis? and Id also like to know thw wheel specs
    You can tell a pretty big difference between the tmic and the fmic but I got a cattless down pipe right after the fmic so that helped ALOT. The hood is a CWII Seibon

Perfect thanks! Car looks good bud
    2012 ISM WRX STI
    281WHP 309WTQ Stage2
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...-gr-sedan.html
    2010 OB Ralliart

Well I got tired of adding a quart of oil every 1k miles so this past weekend I pulled the motor and took it apart. The number 3 and 4 pistons had cracks between the comprssion rings so I guess it's time to do a build. So far I have Tomei H beam rods, JE forged pistons, Cosworth main and rod bearings, ID 1000 injectors, DW65 fuel pump, Cosworth head studs, Gates racing timing kit, Blouch 1.5XTR 8CM with ceramic coating and air pump delete plates. My other parts list I have made up but not yet ordered has ACT heavy duty clutch street disk, Killer B oil pan pickup tube and windage tray, Cosworth High pressure oil pump and thinking about trying the MSI fuel rail kit that Rallysportdirect sells. Oh and I was thinking of getting the Cosworth or Tomei 0.7 head gasket.
    I will post pictures when I get on a computer. Any input will be awesome because this is my first EJ motor build I need all the help I can get.

Well I got tired of adding a quart of oil every 1k miles so this past weekend I pulled the motor and took it apart. The number 3 and 4 pistons had cracks between the comprssion rings so I guess it's time to do a build. So far I have Tomei H beam rods, JE forged pistons, Cosworth main and rod bearings, ID 1000 injectors, DW65 fuel pump, Cosworth head studs, Gates racing timing kit, Blouch 1.5XTR 8CM with ceramic coating and air pump delete plates. My other parts list I have made up but not yet ordered has ACT heavy duty clutch street disk, Killer B oil pan pickup tube and windage tray, Cosworth High pressure oil pump and thinking about trying the MSI fuel rail kit that Rallysportdirect sells. Oh and I was thinking of getting the Cosworth or Tomei 0.7 head gasket.
    I will post pictures when I get on a computer. Any input will be awesome because this is my first EJ motor build I need all the help I can get.

Well got some godies in
    [/URL]
    [/URL]

Getting work done
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    [/URL]

Just a couple of ringland cracks

Got the new turbo in Blouch Dom 1.5 XTr

Well I figured I would try my hand at making some TGV deletes and I think they ended up looking pretty good. I smoothed up the inside, sand blasted it And painted them flat metallic black.

Yay new toys!
    Stinkeye member 520

I had my mechanic put my water pump on and I rebuilt my heads.

And the new baller intake from Process West

Damn something is wrong with my motor

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.