My 2011 STI - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

This is a discussion on My 2011 STI within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So what are your wheel specs? They look perfect. Come Winter, I'll be looking for some new wheels/tires for my ...

So what are your wheel specs? They look perfect. Come Winter, I'll be looking for some new wheels/tires for my 2012 WRX.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How do you find the spool difference for front mount against top mount? thanks

also I might have missed this or even asked you before what what kind of hood is that? Varis? and Id also like to know thw wheel specs
    2012 ISM WRX STI
    281WHP 309WTQ Stage2
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...-gr-sedan.html
    2010 OB Ralliart

Quote Originally Posted by nykid4202002 View Post
    Is your front tire in the second pic on wrong
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    How do you like your Thule rack? I am looking to get one for and get mounts for my bike and snowboard. Great looking sti btw.

I love it!!!! It only takes a few minutes to put on or take off and its can carry way more then the oem rack!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sjcurtis View Post
    I love it!!!! It only takes a few minutes to put on or take off and its can carry way more then the oem rack!!!
    Thule racks are where its at. I had one for a long time and they are the best by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    So what are your wheel specs? They look perfect. Come Winter, I'll be looking for some new wheels/tires for my 2012 WRX.
    The wheel specs are 18X9.5 38et 275/35/18 and the fenders are rolled flat and the rear was pulled a little. I had 18x9.5 44et with 265/35/18 and I just had to do a slight fender roll in the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by evans609 View Post
    How do you find the spool difference for front mount against top mount? thanks

also I might have missed this or even asked you before what what kind of hood is that? Varis? and Id also like to know thw wheel specs
    You can tell a pretty big difference between the tmic and the fmic but I got a cattless down pipe right after the fmic so that helped ALOT. The hood is a CWII Seibon

Perfect thanks! Car looks good bud
    2012 ISM WRX STI
    281WHP 309WTQ Stage2
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...-gr-sedan.html
    2010 OB Ralliart