05 STI when OCD meets opportunity. pictures attached - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This is a discussion on 05 STI when OCD meets opportunity. pictures attached within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I know I need to do a thread on the OCD Legacy rebuild but I have been insanely busy with ...

I know I need to do a thread on the OCD Legacy rebuild but I have been insanely busy with all my usual projects etc, here are a few teaser shots of the Legacy!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow that looks great. How's she running?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    I wish that I had half of the OCD that you have. The car looks great and Im sure it looks forward to all the attition that you are giving it.

she is running great now, I replaced every single vaccum and breather hose on the engine and a cambelt for good measure. oh and every water hose too, I have never seen so many hoses that were absolutely junk! I just need to get the A/C fixed as it is the car my wife uses now.

The big deal for me is I bought a Works Subaru wrc engine without manifolds from the 1996 Impreza wrc car. I want to find a legacy rs ra real bad now as I think it would be the perfect engine/chassis combination for something very very unique.
    I really hope that I will one day find one and get the wrc engine into it. I will post some pictures when I get it, it is four overhead cam with a rocker setup and I have brand new set of cyl heads as a spare set also.
    Last edited by 22B05STI; 04-07-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Here are a few of the dash with STI 555 decals for the legacy and pic of it stripped out again

Legacy is looking really good. When are you going to change the roof? Wouldn't it be easier to replace the sunroof with one that isn't rotting?

Thanks,I wanted to fit the group A roof vents which are comming from Possum Bourne motorsports in N.Z.
    I also know how much of a problem the sunroofs are and with the plans changed to fit the 96 wrc engine I bought into the car I was thinking about the look I am after which will be quite different to what it did look like and it will be much lighter when I am finished as well.

OH, yea that's true. You'll shave several pounds in a key area.

Looking forward to watching the progress!

I have a new instrument cluster which is out of a prodrive impreza sti and I am hoping to use it in my 05 STI
    If I have to make one out of the two clusters to get everything to work then I am willing to do that also to have the awesome blue and white background. It arrived here with a lot of scratches on the clear plastic which covers the gauges and some were very deep, I used the mothers headlight restorer and the fine sanding pads which are in the kit on it and it removed all the deep scratches which originally looked like it had ruined the cover and now it looks great. Just thought I would pass the info on as it worked really well!

We have a new member of our Subaru Family, it is an 08 Forester XT with 33,000 miles. I have already made some small cosmetic changes to it. It is a nice driving car and it will be my wifes car

This is the car when we bought it

Getting the windows tinted

Above are pictures after window tint and badge changes

Damn that's a pretty Forester! Congrats on the pickup!

Any further plans for it?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I want a FXT. I just don't want to be mistaken for a lesbian. Nice ride though!

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I want a FXT. I just don't want to be mistaken for a lesbian. Nice ride though!

I will have one when I have a family.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I will have one when I have a family.
    a lesbian?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    a lesbian?
    Ohh...this

I'd take a bi chick...that'd be hot to go along with my wife.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.