Drews' Build Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on Drews' Build Thread within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by zax omgwut? forealzies?...

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    omgwut?
    forealzies?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Me want dyno. Real dyno. No dynopack.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Me want dyno. Real dyno. No dynopack.
    Me too!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Just got back from 10 days in the Sarasota area, I didn't see your car go floating by in the big rain storm we had.... Probably a good thing.
    I only saw ONE WRX the whole time I was down there - he was on hwy 75 at Bee Ridge. Are they only allowed to be on the north end of the state????? I didn't even see any around the Kissimmee area either....
    Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to try it.
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

I Support ClubWRX
    Updated suckas.

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

needs moar.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    cool.... that should get you 330+ on pump. good stuff buddy.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    cool.... that should get you 330+ on pump. good stuff buddy.
    I really wish there was a dyno close

My tuner suggested that I get meth before I start pushing the car any further. I told him to shut up and do his job! Not really though. He is good at what he does. He said with meth I'd make great power and it would be a little safer, and according to his dynopack id be~400whp. Although I want to see real dyno numbers compared to his dynopack.

What's wrong with dynopacks? I know they read a little higher...but they read the wheels exactly apparently. I've read a lot of positive stuff about them. That's what I was tuned on back on my first STI.

But meth is a good idea on your car considering you're already making some pretty insane power on a stock block...meth will be a good buffer for it and hopefully allow it to last a little longer before you have to build it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    What's wrong with dynopacks? I know they read a little higher...but they read the wheels exactly apparently. I've read a lot of positive stuff about them. That's what I was tuned on back on my first STI.

But meth is a good idea on your car considering you're already making some pretty insane power on a stock block...meth will be a good buffer for it and hopefully allow it to last a little longer before you have to build it.
    Yeah, there is a guy in our group that is trying to sell his bugeye and he has built motor bits he is trying to offload that I've thought about picking up.

I need suspension bits...struts/springs...or Coils. Money I no have though

I Support ClubWRX
    Updated with new pics!

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Yarg! Barnacle Drews and his ride-along Penguin!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Subscribed. Nice work.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

that's what I'm talking about...looks good and I like the stance.