My WRX build - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This is a discussion on My WRX build within the Builds forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; gone...

gone
    Last edited by turb0; 09-15-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    2006 wrX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

gone
    Last edited by turb0; 09-15-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    2006 wrX

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    As you probably know, do not show us videos of you "cruising" your car next to other drivers, very unsafe.

How much have you put into your now, if you don't mind sharing.
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

Quote Originally Posted by yamaha_rider619 View Post
    As you probably know, do not show us videos of you "cruising" your car next to other drivers, very unsafe..
    I'm sorry.. Did you see my trying to race anyone? Did I say I was or act like I was racing anyone? "cruising" title on the vid is for my file system. Since I have many vid's Its a simple sound clip someone from another site asked for. And it wasnt even over the speed limit. I figured I'd just drop it here for everyone that wanted to see

So thanks...
    And 2nd question. Since you seem to think I'm a dumb street racer, It really doesnt matter now does it.
    2006 wrX

I Support ClubWRX
    I never said you were a street racer. I just simply said "cruising" is unsafe. From this whole thread it appears you need to relax.

Build looks good, enthusiast to enthusiast, I was asking about your car. If you choose not to sure, than that is your right.
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

I just simply said "cruising" is unsafe..

One can say
    Riding a yamaha motorcycle is more unsafe then cruising down a street in a car at or below speed limit.

Why do I need to relax? I'm not the one telling me what I can or cant do. Or what is or isnt safe. You are telling me its dangerous based on a word? If I am traveling at 35mph in a 45 mph zone and video it. Name it crusing. its now a crime?
    2006 wrX

I Support ClubWRX
    Never said anything was a crime, im not here to argue, just stating its not safe to do things around other drivers.

Yes a r1 is not safe I will agree with that. Let it go and lets talk about your car, as thats the point of this thread...
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I'm confused.. so driving on a road with other cars is unsafe? Or am I too old that "crusing" is now some new slang for something other than driving?

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    I'm confused.. so driving on a road with other cars is unsafe? Or am I too old that "crusing" is now some new slang for something other than driving?
    That's what my thoughts are... I dont understand this place sometimes..
    2006 wrX

I Support ClubWRX
    Cruising in many peoples mind may mean other things than just driving. I was simply stating to be safe around other drivers.

You can keep this going in circles, or move forward and use this thread as you initially made it for, to talk about your car modifications.
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

Cruising in many peoples mind may mean other things than just driving. I was simply stating to be safe around other drivers.

You can keep this going in circles, or move forward and use this thread as you initially made it for, to talk about your car modifications.

With the video I posted. I see no reason for you even to think I would be "doing other things" Maybe you should rethink your "crying" As thats no better then me saying oh you own an R1, you must be one of those squids that tear up and down the canyons. Ohh because thats safe...

I think you get the point. You jumped the gun with your B.S. Maybe a sorry should apply for one more person trashing my thread.
    2006 wrX

I Support ClubWRX
    I think it quite funny you say im crying as you keep making posts about how I shouldnt make comments about safety.

I get the point, but it wouldnt hurt for you to stop "crying" about it as well, let it go and continue on about your car.
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

I Support ClubWRX
    The person to person bickering needs to stop. Readig thru this thread you are to good for any of our advice or knowledge. You don't care to listen to anyone on here about what they say and you are extremely argumentative. Cut the bull****, the bickering and the argumentative attitude

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    The person to person bickering needs to stop. Readig thru this thread you are to good for any of our advice or knowledge. You don't care to listen to anyone on here about what they say and you are extremely argumentative. Cut the bull****, the bickering and the argumentative attitude
    Uhhhmmm sorry.. did I ask anyone to tell me what to do? Did I ask the last guy to assume things that where not? Last time I checked. I'm the one that paid the 130k to build and still finishing my car. When you spend that much cash. And yes I dont have credit cards, You reseach and you talk to people that know. Most the stuff on the forums are , bolt on stuff. Very few have the backround or a build to "tell me" what I should be doing. Let alone the shop thats building the car.
    So why dont you delete all the B.S. on the thread and maybe moderate the people coming into the thread and causing the problems. I'm not on their threads talking smack. Hell look what I put up in the motorcycle thread. I'd like to ad more to this place. But when you have people telling someone not to do something that they are clearly not. Thats your problem to moderate them. Not me Last time I looked, it was a thread I posted not the others. Almost everyone that has come into my build thread has been rude or assumed they know more then me. This is not my 1st time in the pony show.

Would be crazy to think you might ask questions about my car and you might learn a bit. like I said above. Not to many people have the money or time to build this type of car. And if they do, they are not really on the forums. Also add I'm doing this with no hook ups as well. If you like to see or hear about the car or me. Come to the track.

I also think its funny, out of all the subaru forums. This is the only place that has memebers act like they are subaru gods.
    Last edited by turb0; 01-24-2011 at 08:59 PM.
    2006 wrX

That seriously looks like a bad ass car.

Post some more pics.